This 18-day tour package is an ideal option for those who have enough time to combine a historical/cultural trip with an amazing 4-day skiing and snowboarding.
Upon your arrival you’ll move to Dizin Ski Resort, which is one of the 40 highest ski resorts in the world. The tour then continues through Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd, and Isfahan.
The next stop will be Abyaneh and Kashan where you have an opportunity to experience the beauty of rural architecture and living customs. The last two days are dedicated to the capital.
- Visa Invitation letter,
- Group transfers according to the program,
- hotel with breakfast
- Transport with a driver air conditioned vehicle
- professional tour guide
- Mineral water along the road
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Meals Breakfasts only BB
- Domestic flight Tehran - Shiraz
- Visa fee
- Ticket for international flights;
- Personal expenses
Whats Optional Addons
- Breakfasts and lunches HB/ Breakfasts and lunches and dinners FB
- Tip to the guide , driver , porters and waiters
- Mid Range Budget
- Winter Tour